Wednesday 23 April 2014

Inkriti Solutions SharePoint Interview

Inkriti Solutions SharePoint Interview
1. Wss and moss differences
2. What are the web parts related to search
3. Content query web part (CQWP)
4. What are the name spaces for web part
5. How can I add a user control to web part
6. Custom master pages
7. What is web application, site collection, site
8. Web part communication
9. Search scope
10. How ca I configure below two type of search
1. I have to show the search result from only one web application.
2. I have to show the search result from all web applications.
11. Event handler
12. Managed properties
13. What are the differences between two types of back up
1. Using C.A
2. Using stsadm
14. What is feature, element xml and feature xml
15. Content type,
16. What is library?
17. How can I provide security for web part properties